Personal data is any information that may relate to an identified or identifiable natural persons, directly or indirectly (hereinafter the “Personal Data”).
- Data controller and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data controller is : Panta Rhei, SELARL (Limited Liability Company) with a capital of 10,000 euros, located at 2 rue Logelbach, 75 017 Paris, France, registered within the Registry of Trade and Companies of Paris under the number 890 861 081.
Users can contact Panta Rhei at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Data processing
What Personal Data is collected?
Name, first name, name of the company, e-mail address and telephone number when the User contacts Panta Rhei via the “contact” insert on the Website. This information is necessary to process the request, to contact the User again or to identify the User.
Any other information is provided voluntarily by the User when sending the message. Panta Rhei do not use such information unless it is necessary to process the request of the User and it is directly related to the purpose for which the User provides it to Panta Rhei.
Name, first name, name of the company and e-mail address when the User fills in the Panta Rhei news registration form. This information is necessary to process the User’s request and to identify the User.
What is the legal basis of Personal Data processing?
Legal basis are:
- Prior consent of the User formalized by his request for contact or his request for news registration;
- Activity of Panta Rhei and Website security.
What is the purpose of Personal Data processing?
Personal Data is collected and processed by Panta Rhei for the following purposes:
- To manage the subscription to Panta Rhei’s newsletters;
- To receive the User’s requests for information sent to Panta Rhei via the “Contact” section of the Website;
- To maintain a safe and secure Website;
- To elaborate statistics.
Who are the recipients of Personal Data?
Personal Data is exclusively accessible:
- to persons working at the Panta Rhei law firm and who need access to it in the context of their functions (partners, associates, trainees, employees);
- to Panta Rhei’s service providers: software and e-mail suite (Microsoft 365 business premium), hosting provider.
Personal Data is not sent to commercial or advertising actors.
How is Personal Data stored ?
Panta Rhei and its service providers have taken all the necessary precautions, as well as the appropriate organizational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of Personal Data.
Panta Rhei stores Personal Data within the European Union.
However, to the extent that some of the service providers are located in countries outside the European Union (“Third Countries”), Personal Data may be transferred to Third Countries. In this case, an agreement is concluded with the service provider in order to regulate the transfer of Data and to ensure a sufficient level of protection.
How long is Personal Data retained?
Personal Data is retained:
- the time necessary to answer to Users’ requests.
- three (3) years from the end of Panta Rhei’s mission, or from the last contact with the User. At the end of this period, Panta Rhei will delete the User’s Personal Data unless the User has given his consent to receive more information from Panta Rhei.
The storage periods do not prevent the exercise of the rights detailed below.
What are your rights regarding your Personal Data?
Users have the following rights:
- Right of access and right to Data portability: Users can access at any time all Personal Data concerning themselves.
- Right of restriction: Users may limit the processing of Personal Data.
- Right of rectification: Users have the right to rectify at any time Personal Data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right of opposition: Users have the right to object to the processing of Personal Data. Such processing may be maintained for legitimate reasons or for the defense of rights in court.
- Right to erasure (‘Right to be forgotten’): Users have the right to request that Personal Data be deleted, and to prohibit any future collection.
- Right to define guidelines in case of death relating to the storage, erasure, and communication of Personal Data and to define a person in charge of their execution.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL in case of violation of the aforementioned rights.
Users may exercise these rights at any time by e-mail: email@example.com or by postal: Panta Rhei, 2 rue Logelbach, 75 017 Paris.
When browsing the Website, cookies, pixels and other tracers (hereinafter all referred to as “Cookies”) are dropped in a file on the computer of Users.
A Cookie is a small file, often encrypted, stored in a browser and identified by a name. It is dropped and stored during the consultation of a website in a file on the computer of users. The deposit of Cookies may allow Panta Rhei to access navigation data and/or Personal Data concerning Users.
Which kind of Cookies does Panta Rhei use?
Panta Rhei uses the following Cookies:
- Technical Cookies: They are strictly necessary for the Website. They are needed to navigate on the Website and use all its functionalities.
- Analysis and performance Cookies: They are used to recognize and count the number of visitors of the Website and to collect information on how the Website is used.
- Functionality Cookies: They are used to recognize Users. They allow personalized features and recording of preferences (such as the choice of language).
- Social network Cookies: They are issued by third parties and allow Users to share the content of the Website with others on social networks (“Linkedin”).
Some Cookies do not require the User’s consent, such as technical and functional Cookies that are strictly necessary for the Website and some audience measurement Cookies.
How to set up the web browser?
Users can at any time set up Cookies by configuring their browser to modify their choice. Setting up the web browser is an efficient and free way to determine the management of Cookies.
Each browser offers different methods of configuration. The management of Cookies is described in the help menu of these browsers,
In case of question, Users may contact Panta Rhei by email: donnéespersonnelles@pantarhei-paris.com